I don't expect to make the design team, but I am really hoping. I really love it over there and would love to part of the team. They let you scrap real!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Tally Scrapper Design Team Entry #3 (and Final)
I got this one up a bit late in the game. Honestly, it's one I had to step away from a bit. I never really scrapbook my dad. I know I need to, but it brings up so many emotions and it's so hard to do. So, here it is. Journaling Reads: You had just gotten me from the adoption agency. I'm 6 weeks old and you're 40. Your dream of being a father had come true and fate dropped me into the arms of the best Daddy in the world. Who knew you wouldn't see 50? I am so grateful to have this photo that shows your pure joy. I miss you all the time, but I wouldn't trade my life with you for anything. I am grateful to have been that baby that brought you so much joy, and I hope you know how much joy you brought me. I miss you and I love you always.
I don't expect to make the design team, but I am really hoping. I really love it over there and would love to part of the team. They let you scrap real!
I don't expect to make the design team, but I am really hoping. I really love it over there and would love to part of the team. They let you scrap real!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
good luck. i am rooting you on!!
this is a beautiful layout with beautiful jouraling!
WOW??? I rule on your blog?? That rocks thank you so much! I have had the crappiest week but this just melts away those haters! Thank YOu so much!
I knew I would not get the tally DT either but I figured it would not hurt to try and I was WAYYYYYY off form getting it LOL I only got like 3200 Points so I wasn't even close. Oh well....I love my pages either way
so you don't expect to make the DT??i have a VERY strong feeling that you will!!lol CONGRATS how exciting!! love your layout the journaling is beuatiful!
Post a Comment